SEO is the marketing technique that helps you enhance brand awareness online. There are several on-page and off-page techniques that can be lot helpful in SEO field. On-page activities include right keyword usage, quality content, engagement, etc. Off-page activities include social networking, link building, online reputation, etc.
Different search engines follow different algorithms to rank websites. Thus, it is very difficult to practice the perfect SEO that could help you gain good ranking all the time. Moreover, these engines bring in various changes and updates from time to time to keep a check on unfair practices followed by different people. Thus, there is a need to follow new and improved SEO techniques to help your website gain online recognition.
Let’s throw light on all associated on-page as well as off-page factors that are must for good and fair practices of SEO.
- Quality Content: The two recent updates, so called, Panda and Penguin turned up to lay stress on the quality of content posted on website. Thus, the first SEO technique that would be required to optimize website is high quality content that would be useful to the readers.
- Keyword usage: The right keyword optimization is must. It should be taken into account that the keyword chosen and domain name chosen should not be same, as the EMD, Exact Match Domain update dips the ranking of such sites.
- Engagement: A visitor to the site should be kept engaged on the website. In order to do so, there are several factors that should be considered. These are site analysis, CTR (click through Rate), time on site, bounce rate and total page visited.
- Freshness of Content: The content should be revised and refreshed often to let search engine spider come back and crawl. It improves their overall brand exposure and increases their organic searches.
- Website Architecture: Google does not rank website. It ranks pages. The architecture of a website should be well planned, keeping an eye over website loading speed, bread crumb links, site hierarchy, etc.
- Social Factor: Social networking is the major technique that allows customers to interact. There are certain main social networking sites, like Facebook, Twitter that have shown a big time improvement. In addition to it, regular blogging, social forums, online directories, etc should be taken into consideration.
- Reputation Management: Bad reputation is detrimental to the business. Thus, it is very important to check the trust of customers, review sites, be responsive, etc to help the customers to the extent possible.
- Links: Link building is one of the effective SEO techniques. They are also known as street between pages that help search engine spider to crawl the web. Link quality, link relevance, anchor text links, etc matters a lot.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]2013 Effective SEO Techniques - EBriks Infotech,
Tags: EBriks EBriks Infotech EBriks Infotech Pvt Ltd EBriks Technology Solutions www.ebriks.com EBriks Solutions http://www.ebriks.com