Mobile marketing has done a remarkable job in last few years. Read on to find out some of the predictions for mobile marketing for 2013.
Mobile has covered many strides in last year and was playing an influential role in brand marketing efforts. While earlier years were devoted for trial and error, 2013 will help marketers cement their approach. From digital coupons to mobile wallets, mobile marketing has come a long way. Let’s have a look on trends and predictions which will be lighting the way of mobile marketing in 2013-
- The proliferation of smart phones and tablets will continue in coming years also, which in turn will make the mobile experience more relevant. Most of the people have replaced their laptop or desktop for browsing experiences. If you will not understand this trend then you will find yourself being left behind as web marketing has completely gone into mobile.
- Mobile marketing is not a one time process as it is going to stay for a long run. Those companies who execute the same mobile marketing correctly will be able to generate greatest returns.
- Mobile will emerge as an immediate search tool. Users will accept brand messages in their SMS inbox as commonplace, provided it is relevant and is related to a brand about which they truly care for. Presently, more than half of all local searches are done via mobile. The number will definitely going to rise in new year as more and more smart phone users will become comfortable with mobile searching. To stay competitive, you should ensure that you are having a mobile-friendly website and have an SMS notification list. Also, it is crucial to ensure that your business listings are up-to-date in all Google tools.
- Companies will focus more on location-based strategies next year and will invest in right mobile infrastructure. Location based services are more largely depend on the interaction with people but in order to deliver the relevant local content, you would be needed to exercise good content management skills. In its absence, hyper-local and hyper-sensitive targeting becomes impossible to achieve.
- The biggest change in mobile marketing will be volume of investments made by companies. Now, the channel has got recognition as a strategic part of any campaign. The real challenge will be understanding how to make an investment due to involvement of lots of activities and goals that are needed to be addressed via mobile.
- 2013 will become a year when every major brand will realise the importance of mobile marketing as nothing can take you more closer to your target audience than mobile phones.
- Along with mobile marketing, the mobile commerce space is also witnessing a rapid growth. Companies, like, Amazon, Starbucks, McDonald’s, etc., are making use of mobile as another revenue driver. Now, mobile is no more remain any other accessory as it is now become a necessity. Mobile will play more pervasive role in online commerce. Also, cloud services will gain popularity and mobile commerce will continue to rise.
Tags: EBriks Infotech Pvt Ltd a SEO Services Company in India