Posted by : Jitendra Singh, April 8th, 2013
Whether it is about measuring the return of investment on your social media efforts or saving your dying business with the help of social media, it is important to have a well-planned social media marketing strategy in order to sustain in the online business.
Social Media Strategy Tips For Beauty & Style Industry
Social Media is gaining popularity like wildfire, with different websites like facebook, youtube, twitter, etc., are growing by leaps and bounds. The beauty industry has clearly understood the importance of social media and therefore, successfully using this platform to expand their customer base. Many reputed beauty companies have already joined the bandwagon and are immensely leveraging social media to connect and engage with consumers, thereby building more strong relations. In the recent past, digital media has taken beauty and style industry to an all new level.
For instance, there is an online consumer who wants to buy a new eye-liner. It is usually a tendency of web users that they mainly click on top three search engine results and then enter different words to get new results. So, it is necessary that your company should rank high on search engines with those specific keywords like eye-liner in order to increase more traffic and generate sales.
Below are some crucial tips which will guide you in creating a viable social media strategy for the beauty industry.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): With the online presence of so many beauty services and products, you may find it difficult to attract clients for your business. As a result, simply having a website is not enough. In order to make your presence felt in the online world, your website should be highly visible to your target class. Search engine optimization (SEO) can give you highly visible online presence. With the help of SEO, you can promote your website with highly targeted and visible keywords that can engage your potential clients.
- Social Sharing: There are varied networks, like, facebook through which consumers can share their purchases. This not only give more exposure to your brand but also increases the chances that other users will explore your products and have you top-of-mind whenever they want to buy a new beauty item. The sense of a personal recommendation builds trust and confidence in your brand.
- Pinterest- It is a valuable social media tool that collects and organizes things which you love. Its a complete visual treat as consumers can create boards for diversified styles they like, such as make-up related items, kitchen recipes, etc. For beauty industry, Pinterest can do wonders as it bolsters the sharing & re-pinning of photos, thereby increasing the possibility of them spreading throughout the world merely in few mouse clicks. It is also possible to link photos to the websites and blogs.
Subscribe to this feed
Posted by : Jitendra Singh, April 5th, 2013
Read on the article to know about different ways through which you can rank high on local search engines.
Some Crucial Signals To Help Your Business In Ranking High On Local Search Engines:
While we usually give more importance to google, there are various other local search engines, also, like Yelp, YP.com, CityGrid, etc., that have a significantly high amount of qualified consumer search traffic. Each of these search engines come with its own proprietary search algorithms. There are many such standard basic ways which can affect your ranking on any local search engine-
These are signals that are directly related to the phrases you put into a search interface-
- Business name: Business names play an imperative role when someone is finding about a specific business in search engines or searching for keyword (s) that is including in your business name. While, most search engines will undervalue the importance of business names, it does hold value in something particularly in less sophisticated engines. Also, you should ensure sure that your business name is spelled correctly.
- Business category: Categorization is very important. It’s an important way for search engines to identify a business and relate it to a query. You can start by running some test queries on those search engines which you aim to target in order to have a clear idea about how keywords mapping actually works.
- Business description & keywords: It is crucial to have a right description along with right set of keywords in order to improve the visibility for queries. You should have a clear idea of different ways through which people search for your service.
- Business services: Services can be identified as another form of categorization. Like, emergency plumber would be considered as a category, whereas, toilets cleaning, leaks, etc., would be considered as services. It is important that you have clear understanding of most popular services which you are offering and make sure you are including them in your listing.
These are signals which depend upon consumer behaviour and therefore, usually, out of business control.
- Click through rates- If a listing is appearing on search results then it shows its potential to meet clients requirements. Most importantly, local search engines reward those listings, having high CTRs with better search rankings. You may find varied ways through which a business can improve CTR, starting with ensuring that the above relevancy signals are up-to-date. Presenting the information along with top notch images and videos can help in increasing CTR.
- Ratings and reviews- Don’t limit yourself to the review section of google and yelp as these are not only places where reviews count. Every major local search engine has its own review system. When your customers write reviews then you should send them to varied sites.
The business location and searcher location both are important for displaying results.
- Proximity of business: How much closeness a business enjoys to the searched location? On the basis of the category of the query and density, business proximity will be valued more or less.
- Business density: If there are few businesses in your area who are competing for a category, you are more likely to get the more suitable results.
- Searched Geo: When a user mentions a particular location in their query, it usually signifies that they are prioritizing location, therefore, chances are high that the search engine will give more importance to businesses which are located in the searched geography in its search results.
We all are doing business to earn some bucks, therefore, it is worthwhile to understand how the advertiser display system works on a search engine.
- Advertiser keywords: While, choosing keywords, advertisers should understand what type of keywords should be targeted. Often, local search engines may have relatively weak keyword-mapping, therefore, it is crucial to understand the search engine maps keywords in order to save your bucks.
- Advertiser boost: Many search engines provide an organic ranking boost to advertisers.
- Listing quality: If you can take over your rivals with filling out your listings, then you will surely tend to overshadow them in local search engines. This can be described as one of the main areas of opportunity. You may find millions of such listings that still have not been claimed.
Subscribe to this feed
Posted by : Jitendra Singh, April 4th, 2013
Social media is a known term for almost all kind of businesses. But lots of them have failed to use the power of social media for building strong customer base. Read on the article to know some of the useful tips which you should follow in order to get maximum benefits from social media marketing.
How To Make Effective Use Of Social Media Marketing?
Social media platforms have created a perfect way for companies to reach out to the masses.
Learn how to use social media marketing wisely to benefit your business with the help of below tips-
- Take others help in promoting your business through social media. With the help of a social media, you can find customers who are passionate about your products/services and will happily spread information about your business. Use them judiciously because they will help you to reach out to potential customers, who you otherwise find difficult to approach.
- In order to extract maximum benefits from social media marketing, you should ensure that your web page contains all essential elements of social media. You can have buttons or twitter links next to your articles on website as it will surely bolster use of social media.
- Plan how much benefit you want from your social media marketing and then track your progress once you have started implementing it along with other strategy ideas. By doing so, you will have clear idea of how much benefit from social media marketing and then make changes in your strategy in accordance to the generated results.
- Social network is a good idea to tell the story of your company. Personalize your profiles and write good content that shows the values of your company. Update people about your latest projects and let them know about new happenings.
- Make use of variety of media to boost your potential customers base. Everyone loves the idea of getting information in different ways and by using variety of media, like, pictures, video, games, etc., you can increase your reachability.
- Social media is all about how effectively you present your company and what you have to offer to your customers. Therefore, it is pertinent to know how to put together well-crafted sentences for drawing attention towards your business. You should always ensure that you are extensively checking everything before sending it out to people. By presenting yourself in a well-crafted manner, you can surely benefit in the long run.
- Make sure to visit your social media page often and timely respond to comments, if any. One of the greatest benefits of visiting the social media is it is instant and up-to-date. It acts as a real-time research tool for all those people who want some quick answers to their queries. So, your quick responses will help in creating a good understanding and will also help in building good relationships.
- A good headline is required for a post. Usually, short posts are more favoured by social networks. If you want to post a long article then chances are high that no one would spare time in reading it. You should post a link to your article with a catchy headline that not only attracts maximum eye balls but also clearly transmit your message.
- Keep a careful watch on rude or hateful messages. Everything you tweet tells the story about your business, therefore, it is necessary that you should act professionally and calmly respond to negative messages.
Take the next step with social media with these great idea to make your social media marketing approach successful
Subscribe to this feed
Posted by : Jitendra Singh, April 3rd, 2013
The online marketing strategy for restaurant owners is as important as menu, staff and customers. After all, a good online marketing concept can not only earn more bucks but also helps in expanding customer base. Read on the article to know about some vital tips which can help in creating a good online marketing strategy for a restaurant.
Online Marketing Strategy for Restaurants Owners:
Creating a well-planned online marketing strategy isn’t a simple task, especially for restaurateurs whose majority of time and effort is focused on what’s happening in the kitchen. Any restaurateur will likely agree that having a good website is imperative in today’s digitalized world but most of them are facing difficulty in building a good online image. Here are some simple tips that any restaurant owner can follow to improve and strengthen their online marketing strategy:
1) Create mobile supporting websites- Restaurateurs who are spending millions of dollars in creating designer websites with impressive flash content and moving button, is just digging a hole for themselves if those websites don’t work on mobile phones. It has been now proved that majority of people are using mobile phones for accessing internet, therefore, restaurant owners should create simple websites that can work effortlessly on mobile devices and are easy to update.
2) Online posting of menus- The first thing which diners look for while searching for restaurant information online is the food menu. So, make sure that your menus are not only posted on your website, they should also be posted on other sites also, like zomato.com, foursquare.com, etc. Posting your menus in the dining section of any local newspaper is also a good idea to increase reachability.
3) Solicit anonymous feedback from people- Many times, restaurant owners fail to understand the quality of service that their staff is providing. Was a customer’s experience good or dismal? Was the food matched their expectations? You should resort to anonymous ways of collecting honest customer feedback, either through text messages or online. By doing so, restaurateur can easily figure out what is working in their favour and where it is required to do some improvement.
4) Benefit from social media- Social media sites, such as twitter, facebook, should form the part of any local restaurant’s online marketing strategy. Restaurant owners can use facebook for posting photos of their dishes and ask customers about their favourites. Similarly, on twitter, you can tweet links of the photos which you have posted on facebook and can occasionally use the medium for posting cooking tips. In this way, you can show your expertise and can keep people engaged.
5) Finally, surprise people- Give the feel of exclusivity to your internet users by providing freebies to only those people who online avail your services. It’s a proven strategy to bolster your presence in the internet world. You will be amazed at how a free soft drink with meal or buy one, take one dessert free, like freebies will encourage number of people enjoying your services.
Subscribe to this feed