Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
“EBriks Infotech has come up with some crucial digital marketing tips for retail industry. Read on to know about some of them.”
Digital Marketing Tips For Retail Industry:
When you decide to open the brick and mortar retailing shop, you may decide to have a grand opening or ribbon cutting. Marketing and advertising to get the right word out about your new business may probably one of your top concerns. Similarly, properly maintaining a website and creating good relations with customers is the success mantra of any online retailer business. Below are some crucial digital marketing tips for retail industry-
- Share knowledge– Most online retailers share only those information which manufacturers share with them. However as an online marketer, it becomes crucial to provide something more to a customer. In order to get more exposure, share knowledge and increase awareness, an online retailer must choose articulate marketing. Engaging your customers on varied popular social media platforms is the another way through which you can easily share knowledge not only about your products and services, but also about latest trends and innovations.
- Video marketing– Print advertising can prove to be ineffective in comparison of visuals. Unlike television marketing, which can put extra weight on your budget, video marketing proves to be an economical tool to reach a larger audience. It helps retailers to disseminate their message across larger audience for little investment. Unlike traditional marketing, a unique online ad or video helps in effectively conveying your message or brand.
- Be active on social media channels– For most of the people, social media has emerged out as a credible source of information. Different social platforms, like, twitter, facebook and myspace prove to be useful in gaining an audience base. These also prove to be a perfect platform for announcements, offers, new merchandise and for doing different kinds of promotions.
- Grab most from local listings– Different search engines like google, bing or yahoo as well as several directories have made it quite easy for local shoppers to find businesses, maps and directions and much more. Online retailers should make attempts to capitalise on these free listings in order to attract more and more customers.
- Give something- Shoppers love to get something without spending anything. Retailers understand this and therefore, use freebies and give-aways as crucial marketing tools. Pens with business name on them and shopping bags with company’s logo are some of these examples.
- Website submission- Many website owners submit their sites to major search engines and then wait for customers to come over them. While this can be called a vital step for online marketing, website owners often ignore other available directories. Search for some of the specialized link directories and niche sites for submitting business information.
Wednesday, February 20th, 2013
In order to withstand fierce competition from private clinics, hospitals have embarked on digital marketing to attract new patients and to retain the current ones. EBriks Infotech has come with some ideas to improve the effectiveness of your hospital digital marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Tips For Hospitals:
In current scenario, healthcare consumers are more relying on digital channels and platforms for managing their health. Digital marketing has emerged out as a ‘must have’ for hospitals to withstand tough competitions. However, one challenge in healthcare sector, is identifying the digital channels that work in favor of consumers. Do not worry as EBriks Infotech has come up with crucial suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of hospital digital marketing strategy-
- Improve your blogs- It is imperative that your blogs should generate patient leads, improve search engine rankings and display your thought leadership. Your blog should be at least as sharp as your website. If employees or physicians can’t write then it is good to hire some medical content writers. The main purpose of blog development should be to educate patients and doctors about the new happenings in the medical sector. You can use blogs for giving information about latest developments at your hospital. You should ensure that the content is relevant in giving health and technology literacy.
- Content is king- An informative piece of content, like, educative YouTube video, can prove to be useful in the long run, especially if you leverage it over varied marketing campaigns. Follow this trend religiously and you will surely get success. It is crucial to develop content in accordance to your audience’s preference, what actually they are seeking for. You can also conduct a survey to know what people are actually expecting from a hospital’s website. Never make the mistake of mixing patient resources with physician resources.
- Establish yourself as health information expert within the society- It is important to engage with patients way before they actually required hospitalization by providing them all necessary healthcare information. Position yourself as a reliable brand, to whom people turn to when they want to be educated about new diagnosis, prescription or condition. Simply, don’t merely act as a local care provider and emerge as a trusted advisor.
- Invest in SEO- It is true that SEO can do wonders for your hospital website. With varied SEO tools like page title, description, on page optimization, etc., you can rank your website high on different search engines. Hiring some experts is also a fair idea if you have limited knowledge of SEO.
- Make most of the leads you have- Put all efforts to follow-up new leads, promptly and systematically. You can start with inbound lead follow-up. Here, you should use multiple tracks – targeted by age, area and sex to get concrete result.