Monday, April 15th, 2013
Digital marketing strategy is an emerging marketing trend that helps organizations in interacting with their customers and reshaping business goals. It looks into content marketing, social media marketing, image marketing and all those techniques that could help customers in receiving the message at the earliest.
Every now and then, you can see new updates coming around in almost every industry. Digital revolution is one such change that has immensely affected the lifestyle of people. Surfing, chitchatting, communicating, trading and shopping have all been made easier with the coming of internet. Looking into the ease offered to customers, marketers are also taking advantage of this means and coming up with different digital marketing technique to help industries gain online presence.
Likewise, digital marketing strategy has become very important in interacting with modern customers and reshaping business goals. Today, customer searches information and studies reviews about the products or services before buying the same. Marketers design in digital marketing strategy that could help organizations in spreading the message. In addition to it, various communicating strategies have also been designed to achieve easiest delivery of messages. As a result, it has turned out to be efficient and effective marketing approach.
It a multi channel approach that changes consumer perception, increases brand awareness as well as loyalty that ultimately boosts sales. Marketers should focus more in evaluating and advocating, instead of considering and buying. The significant portion of expenditure should be made to “pre-purchase” promotion to make customers aware about the product or services. While designing this approach, marketers should ponder over different touch points to ensure that customers receive the message.
All the channels, like Facebook, Twitter, apps, email promotion, etc need to look into in order to attract customers’ attention. The resources should be allocated to design content that could engage customer at every stage. The most important point that should be remembered is that it is a complete loop that mines data and uses it to create valuable and relevant content to analyze customer response. A keen observation at every step could be helpful in designing in the effective marketing approach.
Social media has turned out to be an important funnel in the complete process of buying and selling, as customers trust their family and friends more than brands and organization. Social media gives them a platform to interact and learn about the pros and cons of the related product or services. Content marketing, image marketing, info graphics, inbound marketing, etc are all important in designing a digital marketing strategy. The increased level of complexity at different stages has also increased the need for efficiency. The right approach to marketing strategies helps marketers in reducing this complexity and maintaining the needed flexibility to meet end users demands.
Sunday, March 3rd, 2013
For financial advisors internet is relatively an inexpensive playground to raise awareness about your products or services, which in turn finally helps in building trust. EBriks Infotech has detailed some of the crucial parameters which should be look into while building a digital marketing strategy for financial advisors.
Tips To Create Viable Digital Marketing Strategy For Financial Advisors:
Does anyone remember how financial advisors were working before the advent of internet. From a marketing point of view, it was sheer wastage of resource and time as enormous costs were incurred in creating and printing hard-copy marketing material. Needless to say, countless man hours were wasted in knocking on doors of customers.
Today, time has certainly changed. Now, almost every independent financial advisor is having a web page, and while an increasing number of advisors are making better use of other digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. However, too many people still do not have any coherent digital marketing plan in place to match with their marketing strategy. Let’s have a look on four things which financial advisors should considered in order to build a viable digital marketing presence-
- Build an original content that is not only consistent but matches with vital economic issues or dates throughout the year, like budget season. Arbitrarily posting content that are neither relevant or useful is the easiest way to lose your target audience.
- Make sure that your digital marketing efforts and client relationship management strategy are working together. You would be interested in knowing what type of efforts are helping you in converting leads into prospects, which will finally help in winning new clients. You must, therefore, have a clear idea of who is visiting your company’s web site and for how long. In the absence of any digital marketing strategy, it will be difficult to find out what content others are finding useful. By clearly understanding what content others are finding valuable gives you a chance to establish yourself as a trusted thought leader in the market.
- Make use of varied social media platforms and maximize the strengths of each while limiting their weaknesses. Facebook, for instance, through the use of pictures, is a right choice for interactive storytelling, giving better understanding to people about the firm as well as people who are working there. On the other hand, twitter is apt for short, crisp thoughts that increase your brand presence. LinkedIn is ideal to network with peers and get involved in varied groups. Your social media efforts should drive people towards the content on you web page.
- While creating a website, you should choose a provider that will give you enough time to update in real time and can give you the capability to add calls to action, landing pages, videos and blogs. However, highly customized websites, with pleasing aesthetically, may be difficult to update. You would be more interested in updating the content without wasting too much time or money. Posting fresh new content on a regular basis is imperative not only for doing better search engine optimization but it also helps in increasing engagement and gives people a reason to come back to your website.
At the end of the day, people will do business only with those advisers whom they can trust. Earlier, getting a meeting with potential prospect perhaps meant hours of cold calling and even then it took several follow-ups to ultimately winning the business. While, establishing trust is required today also but a good digital marketing strategy can ease the entire process.
Friday, March 1st, 2013
Gone are the days of marketing your hotels through newspaper or magazines. Now, more and more people are using internet for hotel reservations. Let’s dive into each aspect of hotel digital marketing strategy with EBriks Infotech.
Top 4 Factors To Be Included In A Hotel Digital Marketing Strategy
In recent times, digital marketing for hotels is increasingly becoming complex. Hotel managers need not only to manage room booking, guest servicing, availabilities and pricing, but are also expected to completely understand digital marketing techniques that are emerging every day. Hence, many hotel owners are finding new ways to expand their brand online. The obvious solution is to hire additional staff, but this method can only give temporary solution, because digital marketing is not a one-time process and therefore, its importance will continue to grow. The breakthrough solution for this problem is to devise a good digital marketing strategy that give a consistent experience to hotel guests. Let’s have a quick look on four crucial items which hotel managers should consider while drafting a digital marketing strategy:
- Highly optimized website- It is crucial to have a unique website for your hotel. You would be required a modern, up-to-date website built with latest technique that would last for years. Your website must be having high-resolution, professionally produced photos of your hotel, room descriptions, detailing all amenities, a complete user guide on quick driving directions, and finally, an easy online booking procedure.
- Active online social presence- It is important to have a professional-looking presence on facebook and also allow your guests to engage over twitter. You should make use of the social network for amplifying your message. Make sure that good feedback about your hotel is being shared across varied digital communities. For photos, you can use Flickr and for videos, YouTube channel is there. Also, email is also a good mode as it is still considered as the most widely used for sharing itineraries and other details.
- Mobile consumers will demand optimized content in 2012. Mobile traffic has emerged out as one of the fastest growing medium in digital marketing. Various research results have showed that nearly 20 per cent of all hotel searches are executed on mobiles. It means that unless your hotel website is optimized for mobile device, you will lose the game. Mobile hotel marketing has become an imperative part of the digital marketing strategy. There are slew of things which you should considered while crafting web design for mobile devices. A mobile optimized website should be having all those things which your regular website is also having like high resolution photos, detailed room descriptions and interactive maps. Having one-tap features, like, one-tap hotel reservations and one-tap online booking are imperative to successfully crack some of those last-minute reservations.
- Introduce some innovations in your marketing campaigns- Digital marketing is not a one-time game. It is entirely a different discipline that must be effectively embraced by hotel managers. However, here digital marketing does not mean that you need to hire lot of new staff. By using some appropriate tools, hotel managers can make use of their current e-commerce & reservations staff and can create campaigns to reap the rewards of increasing marketing exposure.
Tuesday, February 26th, 2013
“EBriks Infotech has come up with some crucial digital marketing tips for retail industry. Read on to know about some of them.”
Digital Marketing Tips For Retail Industry:
When you decide to open the brick and mortar retailing shop, you may decide to have a grand opening or ribbon cutting. Marketing and advertising to get the right word out about your new business may probably one of your top concerns. Similarly, properly maintaining a website and creating good relations with customers is the success mantra of any online retailer business. Below are some crucial digital marketing tips for retail industry-
- Share knowledge– Most online retailers share only those information which manufacturers share with them. However as an online marketer, it becomes crucial to provide something more to a customer. In order to get more exposure, share knowledge and increase awareness, an online retailer must choose articulate marketing. Engaging your customers on varied popular social media platforms is the another way through which you can easily share knowledge not only about your products and services, but also about latest trends and innovations.
- Video marketing– Print advertising can prove to be ineffective in comparison of visuals. Unlike television marketing, which can put extra weight on your budget, video marketing proves to be an economical tool to reach a larger audience. It helps retailers to disseminate their message across larger audience for little investment. Unlike traditional marketing, a unique online ad or video helps in effectively conveying your message or brand.
- Be active on social media channels– For most of the people, social media has emerged out as a credible source of information. Different social platforms, like, twitter, facebook and myspace prove to be useful in gaining an audience base. These also prove to be a perfect platform for announcements, offers, new merchandise and for doing different kinds of promotions.
- Grab most from local listings– Different search engines like google, bing or yahoo as well as several directories have made it quite easy for local shoppers to find businesses, maps and directions and much more. Online retailers should make attempts to capitalise on these free listings in order to attract more and more customers.
- Give something- Shoppers love to get something without spending anything. Retailers understand this and therefore, use freebies and give-aways as crucial marketing tools. Pens with business name on them and shopping bags with company’s logo are some of these examples.
- Website submission- Many website owners submit their sites to major search engines and then wait for customers to come over them. While this can be called a vital step for online marketing, website owners often ignore other available directories. Search for some of the specialized link directories and niche sites for submitting business information.