Friday, August 8th, 2014
Since e its inception, search engine has been constantly evolving and
it will keep on developing in near future also with the introduction
of new strategies and ideas. Whether you are a SEO guy or a content
writer, it is important that you understand this thing. Similarly, it
becomes important that you understand the advancing nature of SEO.
Moreover, it is also crucial to take notice of new emerging concepts
and one such is social media marketing. In order to create a viable
SEO campaign, it is necessary that you understand how actually social
media works and how to leverage it for SEO benefits.
Choose right social network
As all human beings are different, similarly all social networks are
not same. Each social network is created by using keeping target
audience in mind and with a different concept. For instance, Linkedin
is used more for professional audience, while Facebook has different
audience. It is inevitable for SEO experts to grasp the concept behind
all these networks and use each of them according to their strengths.
Social media marketing vs SEO marketing services
Social media marketing and search engine optimization are two pivotal
areas of internet marketing. To bring success to your online business,
it is important to have both of them. Any concept that helps in
bringing more audience should be given more value. When different
search engines provide ranking to your website, they consider
different factors. With the increase in social network, different
social networking sites have started taking account them while ranking
Coexistence of SEO and SMM is imperative
In the current scenario if you want a website to market properly in
the online world, both SEO and SMM should work hand in hand. Even SEO
experts have understood that social media plays an important role in
the search engine process. With the judicious use of SEO, you will
find a rise in your ranking and you can find your site on the first
page of the search engine. You need to work hard to keep the ranking
on the top page of the search engine. The main function of SEO is to
bring your website to the top position and SMM will help in keeping
your position intact. Your main motive is to bring your website on the
top of position and for doing so, it is crucial to have the
coexistence of SEO and SMM.
Thursday, April 4th, 2013
Social media is a known term for almost all kind of businesses. But lots of them have failed to use the power of social media for building strong customer base. Read on the article to know some of the useful tips which you should follow in order to get maximum benefits from social media marketing.
How To Make Effective Use Of Social Media Marketing?
Social media platforms have created a perfect way for companies to reach out to the masses.
Learn how to use social media marketing wisely to benefit your business with the help of below tips-
- Take others help in promoting your business through social media. With the help of a social media, you can find customers who are passionate about your products/services and will happily spread information about your business. Use them judiciously because they will help you to reach out to potential customers, who you otherwise find difficult to approach.
- In order to extract maximum benefits from social media marketing, you should ensure that your web page contains all essential elements of social media. You can have buttons or twitter links next to your articles on website as it will surely bolster use of social media.
- Plan how much benefit you want from your social media marketing and then track your progress once you have started implementing it along with other strategy ideas. By doing so, you will have clear idea of how much benefit from social media marketing and then make changes in your strategy in accordance to the generated results.
- Social network is a good idea to tell the story of your company. Personalize your profiles and write good content that shows the values of your company. Update people about your latest projects and let them know about new happenings.
- Make use of variety of media to boost your potential customers base. Everyone loves the idea of getting information in different ways and by using variety of media, like, pictures, video, games, etc., you can increase your reachability.
- Social media is all about how effectively you present your company and what you have to offer to your customers. Therefore, it is pertinent to know how to put together well-crafted sentences for drawing attention towards your business. You should always ensure that you are extensively checking everything before sending it out to people. By presenting yourself in a well-crafted manner, you can surely benefit in the long run.
- Make sure to visit your social media page often and timely respond to comments, if any. One of the greatest benefits of visiting the social media is it is instant and up-to-date. It acts as a real-time research tool for all those people who want some quick answers to their queries. So, your quick responses will help in creating a good understanding and will also help in building good relationships.
- A good headline is required for a post. Usually, short posts are more favoured by social networks. If you want to post a long article then chances are high that no one would spare time in reading it. You should post a link to your article with a catchy headline that not only attracts maximum eye balls but also clearly transmit your message.
- Keep a careful watch on rude or hateful messages. Everything you tweet tells the story about your business, therefore, it is necessary that you should act professionally and calmly respond to negative messages.
Take the next step with social media with these great idea to make your social media marketing approach successful
Friday, March 8th, 2013
Measuring social media ROI is a head-scratcher process for most of the businesses. EBriks Inftech has come up with some different ways through which you can measure social media marketing ROI.
How To Measure Social Media Marketing ROI?
Measuring social media ROI is always remain a top-of-the mind subject for most of the business owners. Social media demands time, careful planning, scheduling and organizing of all available resources. Whatever is posted online, needs to be properly produced and carefully organized in an ongoing effort to keep the content fresh and usable for people. To measure anything, a benchmark or objective is critical. To get desired results, you must first define success. Similarly, for measure yoursocial media marketing ROI, first you identify exactly what your plans are and what you want to get. Is it to increase your market share or to get more exposure to your brand? So, it is necessary to first define your intended outcome. Let’s take a look at how to measure social media marketing ROI of your business and some of the tools which you can use for the same.
- Decide your objectives and metrics- This can be termed as a baseline for your metrics. The key point here is to pick the right metrics and then stick with it. Here, an example might be if you are measuring your visitor’s engagement then a right metrics might be ‘comments and shares’. It is possible to measure this activity from varied data collection sources, like Google Analytics, your facebook page, etc. Collate the collected data into a single spreadsheet so that you can have all your data from varied social media tools.
- Calculate your reach-ability There are two different types of reach which you should measure. Brand reach and content reach. Both are crucial metrics. Every content piece you share can be shared by your followers also. Here, your original share will be ‘brand reach’ and when your audience also shares it then it is called ‘content reach’. Take an example, you share a video on your twitter account where you have 1000 followers. One of them likes your video and shares it with their 1500 followers. Here, the brand reach is 1000 but the content reach is 1,500.
- Analyse the data- Set aside some time for reviewing your progress on social media. Here, two things you should keep in mind. First, don’t get spoiled by obvious successes. Those activities usually spike as they are one-off and unrepeatable. Look for minor successes, like re-tweet of your update on twitter, the facebook status update that resonate with your clients and see whether you can repeat the same success in near future or not. You might be analysing your twitter insights, but you should see how that activity can effect your organisational growth. The main focus here is to set the equilibrium between your social media results and business results.